Kuopio Brain & Mind, a regional network of Neurocenter Finland, promotes research and collaboration in the field of brain health in Eastern Finland. Established by the University of Eastern Finland and Kuopio University Hospital, the objective of the Kuopio Brain & Mind network is to enhance collaboration between the university, hospital and business sectors, and to increase the visibility of neuroscience stemming from Eastern Finland.
A key role of Kuopio Brain & Mind is to support and promote high-quality neuroscience research in the region, and research addressing brain health in general, to build multidisciplinary collaboration and to act as a link to national and international scientific networks, companies and other stakeholders.
Members of the Kuopio Brain & Mind regional steering group:
- Mikko Hiltunen, Chair, Professor, Biomedicine, UEF
- Reetta Kälviäinen, Vice Chair, Professor, Institute of Clinical Medicine, UEF
- Pekka Jäkälä, Professor, Neurocenter, KUH
- Ville Leinonen, Professor, Neurocenter, KUH
- Päivi Eriksson, Professor, Business School, UEF
- Anna Mäki-Petäjä-Leinonen, Professor, Law School, UEF
- Olli Gröhn, Professor, AIV institute, UEF
- Tommi Tolmunen, Professor, Institute of Clinical Medicine, UEF
For more information, please visit here.